Well there's no doubt how this week will be remembered...the iSing Pop Team have taken over the school with us all eager to do our best at the performance next week.
What else have we done?
- Constructed shapes accurately in Maths.
- Looked at different spelling techniques to learn new words (homophones and silent letters)
- Had a go at another different style of the 100 Word Challenge
- Observed the colour spectrum
- Furthered our understanding of the skills required for Tag Rugby
- Completed our Tetrahedron Christmas Tree
- Watched the Luke Theatre Company tell us a Christmas Story
I am really grateful to those who have offered to give up some of their Friday evening to help with the RNLI fundraising at our Christmas Fair...
I will also see some of you on Sunday at Sudeley Castle for 'The Spectacle of Light' at 17:00.
Enjoy your weekend!
Feel free to comment on any post. For posts to appear you must only write your first name and not write any email address.