The prompt this week will produce some really interesting posts I’m sure! It is:
…so that is why I am always last…
Things to think about:
Spring seems to be just around the corner; enjoy your weekend and hopefully the milder weather continues!
From tudor visits to homophones to DAD writing to circles and everything in between! - we have achieved a lot again!
Have a go at the maths challenges if you haven't yet - they are great SATs prep questions; do the 100WC; maybe a Tudor homework... there are lots of choices for you if you feel you have the time!
Where to start...
This week you have:
- performed plays to 4 and 5 year olds in Little Oaks.
- written a biography on David Walliams.
- been participants within the Tewkesbury School Speaking Competition.
- some of you have been involved in representing the school in cricket, running or football!
- attempted some spooky stories.
- solved percentage problems in maths.
- dressed as different characters from the world of literature.
- played golf.
- performed tudor songs!
- researched tudor architecture in Tewkesbury.
- worked on your sketching skills.
- created an awesome class book display.
And this is all I can think of at the top of my head; I'm sure there is more!
Have a great weekend - I'm particularly looking forward to Tuesday's visit to the John Moore Museum!
Feel free to comment on any post. For posts to appear you must only write your first name and not write any email address.